Every student enrolling at GPA must:
- Complete an application form
- Meet English proficiency requirements
- Provide health records and all records from previous schools
- Meet personally with administrative personnel
After all of the forms have been completed and submitted, school personnel will determine grade placement and classes best suited for the student.
- Students should be in the 7th grade in the US or in the first year of middle school in Korea
- Students should be well-behaved; those who observe school regulations and are faithful in learning
- Stuents should be interested in studying abroad
- Students must possess the required English proficiency to fulfill the regular courses at GPA
- If English proficiency is limited, students may enter GPA’s ESL program until they meet the requirements to enter the school as a regular student
Set up an appointment for meeting : 063-220-2955 /063-220-2956
- Submit application form & other documents
- Student oral Interview (with teachers)
- English proficiency test (TOEIC / TOEFL)
- Meet with administrative staff
Documents to Submit:
- A completed application form
- Transcripts from the completed grades
- A medical physical examination report
- A copy of the student’s registration card
- 3X4 photos(6)
- Applications received
- Recruitment period: Every semester, the selection and recruitment of students wishing to enter GPA is done at the convenience of the student. If you wish to enter you may schedule a consultation or visit by phone (063-220-2955 ~ 6). You will receive an English interview and counseling. We begin every semester with about 10 or more new students.
- How to apply: You are started with an English language skills assessment and individual counseling. There will be a written test and an interview with foreign teachers. If you do not meet the school’s admission criteria, you may not be selected.
- After enrollment: To help you adapt to your new school environment, you will attend a freshman orientation at the beginning of the new semester.